Sunday, May 09, 2010

For The Record

Just so people know how I talk or interact with them isn't anything special.. here's the lowdown. I do not ring anyone at all outside my direct family unless it is an emergency and something has gone wrong, the people that really know me should be aware of this already, and do not expect anything otherwise.

If people chat to me online, 80% of the time they will get short responses, 1 or two words, short sentances and so on. This is because half the time im tired after a long day, im doing stuff other than soley chatting, or that its just that sort of day. Admittedly if its flirty stuff or something to do with giggity, I might chat more, but guess what? its because i'm a male, end of story. If you expect otherwise well then *shrug* nothing I can do about it.

Yours Evilly,
Conda.